This is the multi-touch textbook edition of the 6 Physics chapters from our popular and positively reviewed app, ‘GCSE Science Revision Guide’.
It is designed for you, the student, for self study in the last few weeks and days before the exams. All the major awarding bodies’ Physics ‘A’ Unit 1 specifications are fully covered – AQA, OCR (21st Century), and Edexcel.
* 6 succinct revision units make it easy to brush up on all your core Physics via bite-sized bullet points and meaningful photos and illustrations.
* Each unit ends with structured multi-part practice questions; sample answers to these are just a tap away at the end of the book.
* The book’s optimum text size is easy to read both on iPad Mini and iPad. Highlighting text, making your own notes and adding bookmarks are straightforward on either screen size.
* Clear navigation and hyperlinks at chapter level, section level and sub-section level take you to any part of your syllabus in a few simple taps.
* A full glossary with study cards adds further value – dip in and brush up on any aspect of Physics ‘A’ Unit 1 whenever you like, wherever you have your iPad.
∼ Contents ∼
1 The Earth’s crust and atmosphere
2 Energy transfer by heat
3 Energy generation and efficiency
4 Electricity for everyday use
5 Waves and the electromagnetic spectrum
6 Earth in the Universe