Stock market is where millions of pounds are made and lost in a year. I am sure you would have heard stories of people making a killing at the stock market and be tempted to invest in the UK stock market.
I am an investor based out of London and have invested and made money in the share market. I cannot say that I have not lost in shares however I have done reasonably well on the London Stock Exchange. Of course there was no one to help me out so trial and error was my best friend initially.
This book is an honest attempt at putting the stock market basics together so that beginners in the UK stock market know what they are doing and have the basic know how to understand the UK stock market.
The topics that I cover are
1) Saving and Investing
2) Understanding The Stock Market For Beginners UK
3) How Does The Stock Market Work in UK? How does a stock Exchange work in UK?
4) What Are Stock Market Indices in UK?
5) How To Buy Stocks in UK?
6) Types Of Stocks UK in Stock Market
7) Long Term Investment Strategies vs Short Term Investment
8) ETF's for long term investing